- 1 white onion, sliced
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 15g parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oil a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and peppers, stirring constantly, and cook, for 5 minutes or until the onion and pepper have softened.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook, stirring for a further 5 minutes.
- Use a spoon to make 4 large holes in the tomato mixture, then crack an egg into each hole. Reduce the heat to low, and partially cover the pan with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Protein 16g, Fat 17g, Carbs 22g per serving