Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 90g panko breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1tsp paprika
- 1/2tsp garlic powder
- 1/4tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2tbsp almond milk
- 450g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 / 400°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the panko breadcrumbs into a medium bowl, add the dried spices and mix through. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and almond milk.
- Dip the chicken first into the egg mixture and then toss in the breadcrumbs until completely coated. Place each cube of chicken onto the lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with sauce your choice.
Storage: Once cooked and cooled, store the chicken nuggets in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.