Cajun Salmon with Sweetcorn Salsa
- 2 corn on the cobs, cooked
- 350g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 60g coriander, leaves
- 4 x 170g salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oven to 220°C / fan 200°C / Gas 7 / 425°F. Mix the Cajun seasoning with the olive oil and rub all over the salmon. Place the salmon on a baking tray or on an oven proof dish. Bake in the oven for 12-15minutes, until cooked through.
- Use a small knife to cut down the side of the corn cobs to remove the kernels and place them in a large bowl. Add the tomato and coriander and toss to combine.
- To serve, divide the salsa between 4serving plates. Top with the salmon and serve immediately.
38g protein per serving